Hey developer, it is your time toThriv
We at Thriv aim to boost your career as a freelance developer. To ensure that you get the most out of it. Let us take care of your customer acquisition and find development projects that actually interest you, on your own terms. With us as your sales and marketing agent, you can focus on maximizing billable hours and unleashing your full potential. So look no further, you have found the career partner you have been searching for.
- 1. Initial commitIt all starts with filling in the brief application form at the bottom of the page. Tell about yourself and what matters to you. You can already be an experienced freelance developer or someone considering a career as an entrepreneur.
- 2. Peer programmingTime to get together and discuss your ambitions, interests and career goals in person. The discussion is a way for us to ensure that you have the skills needed to excel in the future projects.
- 3. MergeJoin our thriving developer community with over 500 other passionate freelance developers. Meanwhile, we actively explore development project opportunities and present you the ones that match your profile and personality.
- 4. ReviewIf you become interested in a development project suggested by us, we will connect you with the client. As a freelance developer, you are your own boss. You decide what kind of projects you want to work with and what you charge for your labor.
- 5. DeploySign a project contract and start working. You invoice us at the end of each month and we invoice the end client.
What makes us differ from other tech talent agencies is the humane approach that we cherish throughout our entire process. With us, you get treated as yourself rather than an unknown face behind a CV. We get to know your personality and passions to be able to suggest development projects that truly tap your interests. The same applies to the client companies we work with – we approach them with only the 1-3 most suitable candidates rather than numerous CVs. Simply put, we prefer quality over quantity.
Reach out to email@example.com with any additional questions.